Enjoy your breakfast or dinner on the open air terrace with views overlooking the garden and swimming pool.
Our open air terrace is part of the original, old Costa Rican farm house, built in rich wood and artfully restored to maintain its original character and restful ambiance.
Served daily from 6:30 am to 8:30 am
Hotel Villa Dolce Guests can enjoy a generous free breakfast including:
High quality coffee
Variety of teas.
• In the morning breakfast is wonderful, delicious
coffee, fresh fruits and eggs, juice and toast.
• The breakfast was very good.
• Delicious included breakfast.
• Breakfast (included) was lovely
• Great included breakfast.
• Even better was our healthy breakfast.
• In the morning, there was a wonderful breakfast to greet our first day in the country.
• The restaurant serves a wonderful breakfast!
• Breakfast is provided and delicious.
• Breakfast is most filling and flavorful.
For dinner don’t miss Franco’s homemade pizza!
The Italian pizzeria at Villa Dolce is open only for our guests to enjoy a taste of the Bella Italia! We are committed to serving authentic, homemade, delicious and reasonably priced pizza using the highest quality and freshest ingredients.
Trip advisor reviews
• There’s a cute little Italian restaurant on the premises – you have to try the pizza! It is dynamite!!
• Franco makes the best pizza you will find in Costa Rica ( he makes everything from basic ingredients)
• Don’t forget to try the legendary pizzas! (made by real Italian hands..)
• A must to try is Franco’s pizza!!!! He makes fresh dough every day, is the perfect Italian pizza. We had it for 4 days in a row. We couldn’t get tired of it!
• The Italian food was fantastic.
• The dinner offered was also very nice…you must try the Pizza!
• Oh, the food they served there was amazingly delicious!!
• In the restaurant area which feels like your Mama’s kitchen you can hang out with Mom and Dad while the scents of homemade cuisine awakens your taste buds for dinner.
• The handmade pizza is delicious.
• The restaurant has excellent pizza.
• We had dinner at the hotel the first night and the pizza was really good.
• The pizzas were also delicious!
• The pizza was excellent.
*Advance bookings needed for groups.
At the Hotel Villa Dolce you can find a variety of cold and hot drinks and snacks available from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm.
For guests wishing to go out for dinner, or buy food elsewhere, we will be happy to offer advice.
Walking distance from Hotel Villa Dolce there are plenty of places to buy food such as a typical Costa Rican restaurant, bakeries, a supermarket and a Green Deli.
Many local restaurants also offer take away and express delivery service for a small fee.
Enjoy breakfast and dinner on the open air terrace with views overlooking the garden and swimming pool. Our open air terrace is part of the original, old Costa Rican farm house, built in rich wood and artfully restored to maintain its original character and restful ambiance.
Hotel Villa Dolce has the greatest location for you to start or finish your travels to Costa Rica in a green place. We offer comfortable accommodations at Greatest Rates, Costa Rica Travel Advisement and guide consultation on tour arrangements and car rentals.
At Hotel Villa Dolce, We offer Clean, Large, Comfortable, Great Value Rooms and Villas with many of the facilities of more expensive hotels at a much lower price. Plus our friendly service will make you feel right at home. Pets are welcome!!!
What to do in Costa Rica?
Hotel Villa Dolce - The place to Start & Finish your travels in Costa Rica
A 30 minutes drive from the hotel you can enjoy Colinas Del Poas. Here you will find the nicest, most secure and exciting canopy tour in the Central Valley. It also offers canoe rides, trout fishing, beautiful views of the Poas area and the cloud forest and the Tarzan swing. Colinas Del Poas offers very…
Friday afternoon and Saturday morning why not enjoy a piece of Costa Rican life by visiting Alajuela’s official and largest fruit and vegetables market. You can easily take a bus, every 15 minutes, that passes right in front of the hotel and that will take you very close to the feria in no time. At…
Get to know the city of Alajuela; visit the market and enjoy some local food. Alajuela is also the perfect spot for some last minute shopping and to catch a movie (in English too) at the mall. The Alajuela’s mall (shopping center) is called Mall International. Visit the central park, the Cathedral, the Juan Santamaría…