Enjoy your breakfast or dinner on the open air terrace with views overlooking the garden and swimming pool.
Our open air terrace is part of the original, old Costa Rican farm house, built in rich wood and artfully restored to maintain its original character and restful ambiance.
Served daily from 6:30 am to 8:30 am
Hotel Villa Dolce Guests can enjoy a generous free breakfast including:
High quality coffee
Variety of teas.
• In the morning breakfast is wonderful, delicious
coffee, fresh fruits and eggs, juice and toast.
• The breakfast was very good.
• Delicious included breakfast.
• Breakfast (included) was lovely
• Great included breakfast.
• Even better was our healthy breakfast.
• In the morning, there was a wonderful breakfast to greet our first day in the country.
• The restaurant serves a wonderful breakfast!
• Breakfast is provided and delicious.
• Breakfast is most filling and flavorful.
For dinner don’t miss Franco’s homemade pizza!
The Italian pizzeria at Villa Dolce is open only for our guests to enjoy a taste of the Bella Italia! We are committed to serving authentic, homemade, delicious and reasonably priced pizza using the highest quality and freshest ingredients.
Trip advisor reviews
• There’s a cute little Italian restaurant on the premises – you have to try the pizza! It is dynamite!!
• Franco makes the best pizza you will find in Costa Rica ( he makes everything from basic ingredients)
• Don’t forget to try the legendary pizzas! (made by real Italian hands..)
• A must to try is Franco’s pizza!!!! He makes fresh dough every day, is the perfect Italian pizza. We had it for 4 days in a row. We couldn’t get tired of it!
• The Italian food was fantastic.
• The dinner offered was also very nice…you must try the Pizza!
• Oh, the food they served there was amazingly delicious!!
• In the restaurant area which feels like your Mama’s kitchen you can hang out with Mom and Dad while the scents of homemade cuisine awakens your taste buds for dinner.
• The handmade pizza is delicious.
• The restaurant has excellent pizza.
• We had dinner at the hotel the first night and the pizza was really good.
• The pizzas were also delicious!
• The pizza was excellent.
*Advance bookings needed for groups.
At the Hotel Villa Dolce you can find a variety of cold and hot drinks and snacks available from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm.
For guests wishing to go out for dinner, or buy food elsewhere, we will be happy to offer advice.
Walking distance from Hotel Villa Dolce there are plenty of places to buy food such as a typical Costa Rican restaurant, bakeries, a supermarket and a Green Deli.
Many local restaurants also offer take away and express delivery service for a small fee.
Enjoy breakfast and dinner on the open air terrace with views overlooking the garden and swimming pool. Our open air terrace is part of the original, old Costa Rican farm house, built in rich wood and artfully restored to maintain its original character and restful ambiance.
Hotel Villa Dolce has the greatest location for you to start or finish your travels to Costa Rica in a green place. We offer comfortable accommodations at Greatest Rates, Costa Rica Travel Advisement and guide consultation on tour arrangements and car rentals.
At Hotel Villa Dolce, We offer Clean, Large, Comfortable, Great Value Rooms and Villas with many of the facilities of more expensive hotels at a much lower price. Plus our friendly service will make you feel right at home. Pets are welcome!!!
What to do in Costa Rica?
Hotel Villa Dolce - The place to Start & Finish your travels in Costa Rica
For an incredible price, this tour immerses you in the rich Costa Rican culture and history by experiencing the beautiful museums and historical sites of the capital city San José; the Sabana Park, tour of the historic National Theatre (a masterpiece in art and architecture) and entry to the Central Bank’s Gold Museum, where it…
Doka Estate is an over 112 years old award winning coffee producer. Guided by an expert, visitors will receive extensive information, which will make this coffee tour an incomparable experience. The price includes the entry to the Doka Estate, guide, entry to the butterfly farm, and visit to a sugar cane plantation and chocolate, coffee…
This project started in 1998 in an old coffee plantation located near Sarchi’ in With time all the coffee plants have been slowly substituted for a variety of tropical plants. The process took 9 years of dedication. Now, it is a beautiful botanical garden where nature and plants lovers can enjoy a lovely, interesting…